Megafer 100mg (5ml)
Megafer 100mg 5ml injection is a medicine used to treat anemia in patients with long term kidney diseases. Blood loss during kidney dialysis can result in iron deficiency. Iron, being an essential component of red blood cells, helps the body’s oxygen supply. Patients who are suffering from kidney problems fail to obtain the required amount of iron from food. Iron deficiency is the major cause of anemia. It is affecting over 25% of the world`s population.
How effective is Megafer 100mg 5ml?
Megafer 100mg 5ml helps treat “iron-poor” blood. It is used to treat anemia – a condition that is characterized by iron deficiency. This medicine contains iron sucrose as its basic ingredient. This is to be injected into a vein as per the instructions of a doctor. By providing extra oxygen to the body, Megafer 100mg 5ml meets the iron needs of patients who are living with iron deficiency. The dose of this medicine and the duration of treatment depends on the condition of a patient.
Can I buy Megafer 100mg 5ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Megafer 100mg 5ml online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
Megafer 100mg 5ml is to be administered undiluted as a slow intravenous injection over the period of 2 to 5 minutes/consecutive hemodialysis.
Depending on the condition of a patient, the doctor may change the dosage.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Megafer 100mg 5ml?
Due to active ingredients, every medical product has side effects. They are rare, however.
Some common side effects of Cheliron 60ml:
- Muscle cramps
- Strange taste
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Swelling of the arms and legs
Rare but adverse side effects may include:
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
Below mentioned are the warnings of Megafer 100mg 5ml;
- If you are allergic to Megafer 100mg 5ml or any of its ingredients, inform your doctor before using it.
- Do share the list of all medicines with your doctor before using Megafer 100mg 5ml.
- Let your doctor know before using Megafer 100mg 5ml about your pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Don’t use Megafer 100mg 5ml without the approval of the doctor if you have kidney or liver problems.
- Consult your doctor if the side effects of Megafer 100mg 5ml worsen.
- Seek immediate medical assistance if you are experiencing severe allergic symptoms.