Metodine DF Tablet is used for the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
How effective is Metodine DF?
Metodine DF Tablet is composed of Metronidazole + Diloxanide. Metronidazole belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Diloxanide belongs to a group of medicines known as amoebicides. Metodine DF shows effectiveness by killing bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections. Metodine DF also helps by working inside the large intestine to kill the infection-causing parasites.
Can I buy Metodine DF online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Metodine DF Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Metodine DF a day 2-3 times or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Metodine DF is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Metodine DF, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Metodine DF?
Some side effects may be caused by Metodine DF, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dryness in the mouth
- Metallic taste in the mouth
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Breathing problems
- Lack of coordination
- Swelling of face or throat
- Severe dizziness
Metodine DF’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Metodine DF without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of stomach or intestine problems, blood disorders, and liver disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Metodine DF.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Metodine DF for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Metodine DF.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Metodine DF.
- Consult your doctor before using Metodine DF if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.