Milast 500mcg Tablet is used for the treatment of wheezing and shortness of breath caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (ongoing lung disease). Milast 500mcg is also used with other medicines for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
How effective is Milast 500mcg?
Milast 500mcg Tablet is composed of Roflumilast, which belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Milast 500mcg shows effectiveness by reducing the swelling and irritation of the airways. Milast 500mcg will not help for sudden relief of wheezing or breath.
Can I buy Milast 500mcg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Milast 500mcg Tablet online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), half a tablet of Milast 500mcg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Milast 500mcg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Milast 500mcg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Milast 500mcg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Milast 500mcg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Fast heartbeat
- Trouble sleeping
- Trouble speaking
Milast’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Milast 500mcg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of immune system problems, liver disease, heart problems, cancer, mental or mood disorders, and herpes, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Milast.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Milast 500mcg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Milast.
- Avoid driving after taking Milast 500mcg.
- Consult your doctor before using Milast 500mcg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.