Montika 5mg Chewable
Montika 5mg Chewable Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of bronchospasm associated with asthma and allergies. It is also used to treat exercise-induced bronchospasm. It relieves wheezing and shortness of breath and reduces the number of asthma attack episodes.
How effective is Montika 5mg chewable?
Montika 5mg Chewable Tablet is composed of Montelukast as an active ingredient and belongs to the bronchodilator class of drugs. It acts by preventing the release of substances that cause bronchospasms.
Can I buy Montika 5mg chewable online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Montika 5mg chewable Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), Montika 5mg Chewable Tablet is not recommended.
For children (6-17 years), 1 chewable tablet of Montika 5mg once a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription. It is not established for children below 6 years of age.
If you have any queries about Montika 5mg chewable tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Montika 5mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Montika 5mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sinus pain
- Muscle weakness
- Uncontrolled muscle movement
Montika’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Montika 5mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Montika 5mg.
- Do not take an overdose of Montika 5mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Montika 5mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Montika 5mg.
- Do not suck or chew Montika 5mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Montika 5mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.