Mylakast 10mg Tablet is used for the prevention and treatment of asthma (wheezing and shortness of breath). Mylakast 10mg is also used to prevent breathing problems during exercise (bronchospasm).
How effective is Mylakast 10mg?
Mylakast 10mg Tablet is composed of Montelukast Sodium which belongs to a group of medicines known as leukotriene receptor antagonists (LTRAs). Mylakast 10mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of leukotrienes (natural substances) that cause or worsen asthma and allergies. Mylakast 10mg also helps to reduce swelling in the airways.
Can I buy Mylakast 10mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Mylakast 10mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 15), 1 tablet of Mylakast 10mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 15), Mylakast 10mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Mylakast 10mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Mylakast 10mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Mylakast 10mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Upper respiratory infection
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Ear infection
- Runny nose
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sinus pain
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Muscle weakness
- Shooting in the arms or legs
Mylakast’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Mylakast 10mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of depression, anxiety, liver disease, and intestinal problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Mylakast.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Mylakast 10mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Mylakast.
- Avoid driving after taking Mylakast 10mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Mylakast 10mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.