Onamed 150mg Capsule is used for the treatment of fungal and yeast infections such as; tinea unguium (onychomycosis), tinea corporis (ringworm of the body), tinea pedis (Athlete’s foot), tinea cruris (jock itch), and tinea capitis (ringworm of the scalp).
How effective is Onamed 150mg?
Onamed 150mg Capsule is composed of Fluconazole, a group of medicines known as azole antifungals. Onamed 150mg shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of a certain type of fungus. However, Onamed 150mg works only against fungal infections and will not treat viral or bacterial infections.
Can I buy Onamed 150mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Onamed 150mg Capsules online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 capsule of Onamed 150mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Onamed 150mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Onamed 150mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Onamed 150mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Onamed 150mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach pain
- Hair loss
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Dark urine
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Persistent nausea or vomiting
- Severe abdominal pain
- Signs of liver disease
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of appetite
Onamed’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Onamed 150mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, heart problems, kidney disease, liver problems, stomach disease, and breathing problems with your doctor before using this drug.
- Avoid driving after taking Onamed 150mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Onamed.
- Consult your doctor before using Onamed 150mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.