Available at Ahmed Medico Quench 15g Cream is used for the treatment and prevention of wound infections in people with serious burns. Quench 15g is also used to decrease the risk of bacteria spreading to the surrounding skin.
How effective is Quench 15g?
Quench 15g Cream is composed of Silver Sulfadiazine, which belongs to a group of medicines known as sulfa antibiotics. Quench 15g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria that may infect an open wound.
Can I buy Quench 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Quench 15g Cream online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 2 months), apply a thin layer of Quench 15g 1-2 times a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 2 months), Quench 15g Cream is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Quench 15g Cream, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Quench 15g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Quench 15g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Grey skin
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Signs of anaemia
- Signs of kidney problems
- Signs of infection
- Signs of liver problems
- Persistent nausea
- Dark urine
- Mood changes
- Yellowing eyes or skin
Quench’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of low white blood cell count, kidney problems, enzyme deficiency, and liver problems, with your doctor before using Quench 15g.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Quench.
- Wash your hands before applying Quench.
- Do not bandage the skin tightly after applying Quench.
- Consult your doctor before using Quench 15g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.