Available at Ahmedmedico. Racedo 10mg Powder/Sachet is used for the treatment of acute diarrhoea. This medicine is also helpful for the prevention of the degradation of endogenous enkephalins. Racedo 10mg Powder/Sachet reduces the hypersecretion of water that may be caused by diarrhoea.
How effective is Racedo 10mg?
Racedo 10mg Powder/Sachet is a helpful and useful medicine for the treatment of acute diarrhoea. This medicine contains the active ingredient of Racecadotril. Racedo 10mg Powder/Sachet belongs to the group of medicines known as antidiarrhoeal agent containing medicines. This medicine works by reducing the fluid and salts secreted from the intestine.
Can I buy Racedo 10mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Racedo 10mg Powder/Sachets online through our website or call us at 03220240637,
What dose should I choose?
For adults (3 and above), the recommended dose of Racedo 10mg is 3 sachets taken a day.
Racedo 10mg is not recommended for use in children (2 or younger). Racedo 10mg is not effective in children (2 or younger).
If you have any queries about Racedo 10mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Racedo 10mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Racedo 10mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Racedo 10mg:
- Skin rash
- Difficulty breathing
Some severe side effects:
- Swelling of face and lips
Racedo 10mg’s warnings include;
- Children with kidney or liver problems should not be given Racedo 10mg.
- Racedo 10mg should not be given to patients with greenish mucus or blood or having a fever.
- Patients with uncontrolled vomiting should also not be given Racedo 10mg.
- If you are allergic to Racedo 10mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Racedo 10mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Racedo 10mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Racedo 10mg without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.