Seizunil 100mg 120ml
Seizunil 100mg 120ml Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of epilepsy. It can also be used to treat diabetic neuropathic nerve pain. Occasionally it is used to treat bipolar disorders.
How effective is Seizunil 120ml?
Seizunil 100mg 120ml Syrup is composed of Carbamazepine as an active ingredient and belongs to an anti-convulsant class of drugs. It works by stopping the electrical signals from building up in the brain. It also reduces the release of glutamate in the brain, which is a neurotransmitter.
Can I buy Seizunil 100mg 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Seizunil 100mg 120ml Syrup online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 800-1200mg of Seizunil 100mg 120ml per day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
Upto 1 year, 10-200mg per day
1-5 years, 200-400mg daily
5-10 years 400-600mg daily
10-15 years 600-1000mg daily
15-18 years 800-1200mg daily
If you have any queries about Seizunil 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Seizunil 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Seizunil 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in urinating
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Dark urine
Seizunil’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Seizunil 100mg 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Seizunil 100mg 120ml.
- Do not take an overdose of Seizunil 100mg 120ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Seizunil.
- Avoid driving after taking Seizunil 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Seizunil 100mg 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.