Sita-Met XR 50/500mg
Sita Met XR 50/500mg Tablet is used with proper exercise and a healthy diet to control high blood sugar in diabetic patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
How effective is Sita Met XR 50/500mg?
Sita Met XR 50/500mg Tablet is composed of Sitagliptin + Metformin. Sitagliptin refers to a class of medicines known as dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. Metformin belongs to a group of drugs known as biguanides. Sita Met XR 50/500mg shows effectiveness by controlling high blood sugar. Sita Met XR 50/500mg also helps by restoring the body’s response to insulin.
Can I buy Sita Met XR 50/500mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Sita Met XR 50/500mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Sita Met XR 50/500mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Sita Met XR 50/500mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Sita Met XR 50/500mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Sita Met XR 50/500mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Sita Met XR 50/500mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sudden weight gain
- Joint pain
- Signs of kidney problems
- Unusual skin blisters
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Unusual tiredness
Sita Met XR’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Sita Met XR 50/500mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of gallstones, kidney disease, breathing problems, and liver disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Sita Met XR.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Sita Met XR 50/500mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Sita Met XR 50/500mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Sita Met XR.
- Consult your doctor before using Sita Met XR 50/500mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.