Available at Ahmed Medico Telox 300mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of epilepsy and bipolar disorders. In epilepsy, it can be sued for both focal and generalized seizures. It can be sued alone or in combination with other drugs.
How effective is Telox 300mg?
Telox 300mg Tablet is composed of oxcarbazepine as an actve ingredient which belongs to anticonvulsants class of drugs. It acts by decreasing abnormal electrical activity in the brain.
Can I buy Telox 300mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Telox 300mg Tablet online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children above 6 years, 8-10mg/kg/day is recommended once or twice daily or per the clinical situation and patient’s response.
For children (below 6), it is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not yet established.
If you have any queries about Telox 300mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Telox 300mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Telox 300mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Change in taste
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Stomach pain
- Unusual tiredness
Telox’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Telox 300mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Telox mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Telox 300mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Telox 300mg tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Telox 1mg.
- Do not suck or chew Telox 300mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Telox 300mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.