Terbisil Topical 10g
Terbisil 10g Cream is used for the treatment of fungal infections such as; ringworm of the body (tinea corporis), jock itch (tinea cruris), athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), ringworm of the scalp (tinea capitis), and cutaneous candidiasis.
How effective is Terbisil 10g?
Terbisil 10g Cream is composed of Terbinafine which belongs to a group of medicines known as antifungals. Terbisil 10g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of fungus.
Can I buy Terbisil 10g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Terbisil 10g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), use a thin layer of Terbisil 10g 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Terbisil 10g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Terbisil 10g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Terbisil 10g?
Some side effects may be caused by Terbisil 10g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach upset
- Muscle or joint pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Dark urine
- Signs of kidney problems
- Unusual tiredness
- Easy bleeding
- Severe stomach pain
Terbisil’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Terbisil 10g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of lupus, liver disease, kidney problems, and immune system problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Terbisil.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Terbisil 10g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Terbisil 10g.
- Do not apply Terbisil on the genital parts and eyes.
- Consult your doctor before using Terbisil 10g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.