Tercica 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of different types of pains. This medicine is helpful for dental pain, sprains, and strains. Tercica 120ml Syrup/Suspension is one of the medicines that are also helpful for a period or menstrual pain.
How effective is Tercica 120ml?
Tercica 120ml Syrup/Suspension is a helpful and effective medicine for different types of pains. This medicine contains Dexibuprofen as the active ingredient. Tercica 120ml Syrup/Suspension belongs to the group of medicines known as NSAIDs or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. This medicine is helpful by reducing inflammation of the affected part.
Can I buy Tercica 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Tercica 120ml Syrups/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Tercica 120ml is 30ml taken a day in divided doses. This dose of Tercica 120ml is helpful for Osteoarthritis.
The recommended dose of Tercica 120ml for adults with mild to moderate pain is 20ml taken a day.
Tercica 120ml is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Tercica 120ml is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Tercica 120ml, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Tercica 120ml is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Tercica 120ml?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Tercica 120ml:
- Skin rash
Some severe side effects:
- Facial oedema
Tercica 120ml’s warnings include;
- Tercica 120ml should not be taken by patients who have hypersensitivity to NSAIDs.
- Do not take Tercica 120ml if you have gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcer
- If you are allergic to Tercica 120ml, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Tercica 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Tercica 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Tercica 120ml without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.