Tercica 200mg Tablet is used for the treatment of pain, swelling, and joint stiffness caused by dysmenorrheal, excessive pain and cramps during menstruation, fever, osteoarthritis, toothache, back pain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
How effective is Tercica 200mg?
Tercica 200mg Tablet is composed of Dexibuprofen, which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Tercica 200mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of prostaglandins to reduce the symptoms of inflammation and pain.
Can I buy Tercica 200mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Tercica 200mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Tercica 200mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Tercica 200mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Tercica 200mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Tercica 200mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Tercica 200mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Abdominal pain
- Acid or sour stomach
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Breathing problems
- Skin rash
- Swelling of face or throat
- Bloody urine or stools
- Severe dizziness
- Irregular heartbeat
Tercica’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Tercica 200mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of kidney disease, liver problems, and stomach problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Tercica.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Tercica 200mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Tercica 200mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Tercica.
- Consult your doctor before using Tercica 200mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.