Tixylix Cough 120ml
Tixylix 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of dry cough.
How effective is Tixylix 120ml?
Tixylix 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Promethazine + Pholcodine. Promethazine refers to a group of medicines known as antihistamines. Pholcodine belongs to a group of drugs known as cough suppressants. Tixylix 120ml shows effectiveness by blocking the action of histamines that cause cough.
Can I buy Tixylix 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Tixylix 120ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Tixylix 120ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Tixylix 120ml 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Tixylix 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Tixylix 120ml?
Tixylix 120ml may cause some side effects, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Mental or mood changes
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Easy bleeding
- Difficulty urinating
- Severe stomach pain
- Persistent nausea or vomiting
Tixylix’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Tixylix 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of stomach problems, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, blood problems breathing problems, sleep apnea, eye problems, and heart disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Tixylix.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Tixylix 120ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Tixylix 120ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Tixylix.
- Consult your doctor before using Tixylix 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.