Tri Hemic 600 Tablet is used to treat and prevent the symptoms of iron deficiencies and anemias. It is usually recommended to weak and malnourished patients with an iron deficiency, extensive blood loss due to accidents, internal bleeding, or post-operative patients.
How effective is Tri Hemic 600?
Tri Hemic 600 Tablet comprises Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ferrous Fumarate, Intrinsic Factor Concentrate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Docusate Sodium, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin as active ingredients and belongs to supplements class of drugs. It works by replenishing the deficiencies of the above-mentioned ingredients.
Can I buy Tri Hemic 600 online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Tri Hemic 600 Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Tri Hemic 600 is recommended per day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Tri Hemic 600 is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not yet established.
If you have any queries about Tri Hemic 600, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Tri Hemic 600?
Some side-effects may be caused by Tri Hemic 600, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Lack of coordination
- Unusual tiredness
- Blurred vision
Tri Hemic’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Tri Hemic 600 without the doctor’s permission.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Tri Hemic.
- Share your doctor’s list of all products (including allopathic and herbal).
- Do not take a Tri Hemic 600 overdose to help quickly.
- Do not consume alcohol with Tri Hemic 600.
- Avoid driving after taking Tri Hemic 600.
- Do not suck or chew Tri Hemic 600 and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Tri Hemic 600 if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.