Available at Ahmed Medico Trileaf 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of all types of cough such as; whooping cough, chest cough, post-viral cough, throat irritation, bronchitis, and dry or tickling cough.
How effective is Trileaf 120ml?
Trileaf 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Common Plantain leaves, Extract of Ivy Leaf, Ansium (Aniseed), Zine, Vitamin C, Extract of Sage, and Honey. Trileaf 120ml shows effectiveness by reducing the swelling of airways and make breathing easier. Trileaf 120ml is also effective for the proper functioning of the immune system.
Can I buy Trileaf 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Trileaf 120ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 12), 1-2 teaspoons of Trileaf 120ml 2-3 a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 12), 1 teaspoon of Trileaf 120ml is 1-2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Trileaf 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Trileaf 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Trileaf 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Difficulty breathing
- Stomach cramps or bloating
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Skin flushing
- Metallic taste
- Stomach or kidney damage
Trileaf’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Trileaf 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially with your doctor, before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Trileaf.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Trileaf 120ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Trileaf.
- Avoid driving after taking Trileaf 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Trileaf 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.