Urigo 80mgTablet is used to treat the symptoms of gout and high uric acid levels. It is recommended to people who cannot take allopurinol.
How effective is Urigo 80mg?
Urigo 80mg Tablet is composed of febuxostat as an active ingredient and belongs to the Anti-gout class of drugs. It works by decreasing uric acid production in the body.
Can I buy Urigo 80mgonline in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Urigo 80mg Tablet online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), the usual dose range is 1 tablet of Urigo 80mg per day or as per the clinical condition and patient’s response.
Urigo 80mg is not recommended for children below 17 years as its safety and efficacy is not yet established.
If you have any queries about Urigo 80mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Urigo 80mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Urigo 80mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Unusual tiredness
Urigo’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Urigo 80mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Urigo 80mg.
- Share with your doctor the lists of all products (both herbal and allopathic).
- Do not take an overdose of Urigo 80mgfor quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Urigo 80mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Urigo 80mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Urigo 80mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.