Vivase F Tablet is a helpful and effective medicine for treating anaemia and the iron deficiency caused by pregnancy. Different issues and health conditions can cause iron deficiency.
How effective is Vivase F?
Vivase F Tablet is used to treat low iron in the body and for the folic acid requirement. This medicine contains folic acid and iron as active ingredients. These components belong to the group of drugs known as dietary supplements. Folic acid helps to make the red blood cells healthy. As Folic acid deficiency can cause tiredness and other symptoms, it should be an essential part of the daily intake. It is a water-soluble vitamin –B.
Can I buy Vivase F online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Vivase F Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (12 and above), the recommended dose of Vivase F is 2 to 3 tablets taken a day.
Vivase F is not recommended for use in children (11 or younger). Vivase F is not effective in children (11 or younger).
If you have any queries about Vivase F, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at emeds Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Vivase F is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Vivase F?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Vivase F:
Some severe side effects:
- Behavioural changes
- Sleep disorders
Vivase F’s warnings include;
- Vivase F should not be taken by patients who have renal disease, renal failure, or renal impairment.
- Do not take Vivase F if you have Pernicious anaemia.
- Vivase F should not be taken by patients who have Benzyl alcohol hypersensitivity.
- If you are allergic to Vivase F, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Vivase F.
- Consult your doctor before using Vivase F if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Vivase F without consulting your doctor if you have liver issues.