Voltral 25mg Suppository is used for the treatment of pain and swelling caused by arthritis, osteoarthritis, acute gout, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, acute muscular-skeletal disorders, tendinitis, bursitis, tenosynovitis, sprain, strain, and dental surgeries.
How effective is Voltral 25mg?
Voltral 25mg Suppository is composed of Diclofenac Sodium which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Voltral 25mg shows effectiveness by reducing hormones that cause swelling and pain in the body.
Can I buy Voltral 25mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Voltral 25mg Suppositories online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 suppository of Voltral 25mg 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Voltral 25mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Voltral 25mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Voltral 25mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Voltral 25mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Feeling sick
- Stomach aches
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Sudden weight gain
- Signs of kidney problems
Voltral’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Voltral 25mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of nasal polyps, breathing problems, high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, blood disorders, seizures, stomach or intestinal diseases, and edema, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Notify the doctor if you have allergic to the active ingredient of Voltral.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Voltral 25mg for quick relief.
- Do not swallow Voltral orally.
- Avoid driving after taking Voltral 25mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Voltral 25mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.