Zudic 15g Cream is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections such as; cellulitis, erysipelas, impetigo, folliculitis, carbuncles, and furuncles.
How effective is Zudic 15g?
Zudic 15g Cream is composed of Fusidic Acid, which belongs to a group of medicines known as fusidane. Zudic 15g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria and eventually kill them. Zudic 15g is only effective against bacterial skin infections and will not work for viral, yeast, or fungal infections of the skin.
Can I buy Zudic 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Zudic 15g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Zudic 15g 3-4 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of Zudic 15g 1-2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Zudic 15g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Zudic 15g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Zudic 15g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Skin rashes
- Skin itching
- Burning sensation
- Redness of the skin
- Contact dermatitis
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
- Persistent pain of the skin
Zudic’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Zudic 15g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of yeast infections, fungal infections, and breathing problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Zudic.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Zudic 15g for quick relief.
- Wash your hands before applying Zudic.
- Do not cover or bandage the skin after applying Zudic.
- Consult your doctor before using Zudic 15g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.