Adalin 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of dry irritating cough, productive cough, allergic cough, cough due to respiratory diseases, and acute and chronic bronchitis.
How effective is Adalin 120ml?
Adalin 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Aminophylline + Diphenhydramine HCL + Ammonium Chloride + Menthol. Adalin 120ml shows effectiveness by relaxing and opening the air passages in the lungs and helps the patients to breathe in a normal way.
Can I buy Adalin 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Adalin 120ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 5), 1-2 teaspoons of Adalin 120ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 5), Adalin 120ml syrup is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Adalin 120ml syrup, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Adalin 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Adalin 120ml syrup, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach cramps
- Decreased appetite
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Blood vomiting
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Pounding or rapid pulses
- Persistent vomiting
- Increase in urine volume
- Irregular heartbeat
Adalin 120ml Syrup’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Adalin 120ml syrup without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of asthma, respiratory problems, lung diseases, heart problems, and liver diseases with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Adalin.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Adalin 120ml syrup.
- Do take an overdose of Adalin 120ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Adalin 120ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Adalin.
- Consult your doctor before using Adalin 120ml syrup if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.