Gaviscon Advance 120ml
Gaviscon Advance 120ml Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of increased stomach acid secretions, heartburn, GERD and indigestion.
How effective is Gaviscon Advance 120ml?
Gaviscon Advance 120ml Syrup is composed of sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate calcium carbonate as active ingredients. It works by making a protective layer at the inner linings of the stomach and esophagus. It prevents the interaction of an acid and the walls.
Can I buy Gaviscon Advance 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Gaviscon Advance 120ml Syrup online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children above 12 years, the usual recommended dose range of Gaviscon Advance syrup is 10-20ml every 8 or 12 hourly or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
If you have any queries about Gaviscon Advance Syrup, please get in touch with your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Gaviscon Advance 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Gaviscon Advance, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Bad taste of mouth
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Increased heartbeat
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Increased heart rate
- Muscle cramps
- Unusual tiredness
Gaviscon’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Gaviscon Advance 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Gaviscon Advance 120ml.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Gaviscon for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Gaviscon Advance 120ml.
- Avoid driving after taking Gaviscon Advance.
- Do not suck or chew Gaviscon Advance 120ml and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Gaviscon Advance 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.