Bismol 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of diarrhea, heartburn, gas, nausea, indigestion, upset stomach, and as a prophylaxis for traveller’s diarrhea.
How effective is Bismol 120ml?
Bismol 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Bismuth Subsalicylate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antidiarrheal agents. Bismol 120ml shows effectiveness by slowing the growth of bacteria that cause diarrhea and other similar symptoms. Bismol 120ml will not be used for the treatment of diarrhea if you have a fever or bloody stools.
Can I buy Bismol 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Bismol 120ml Syrup/Suspension online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 3), 1-2 teaspoons of Bismol 120ml 2-3 a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 3), Bismol 120ml is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Bismol 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Bismol 120ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Bismol 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Abdominal pain
- Anal discomfort
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Dark urine
- Clay-coloured stools
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Dry mouth
- Hearing loss
- Fast heartbeat
- Increased thirst
- Persistent abdominal pain
- Severe dizziness
Bismol’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Bismol 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of haemophilia and diarrhea, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Bismol.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Bismol 120ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Bismol.
- Avoid driving after taking Bismol 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Bismol 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.