Adapco Forta 15g
Adapco Forte 15g Gel is used for the treatment of mild to moderate acne. Adapco Forte 15g is also used to treat keratosis pilaris and other several skin conditions.
How effective is Adapco Forte 15g?
Adapco Forte 15g Gel is composed of Adapalene which belongs to a group of medicines known as retinoids. Adapco Forte 15g shows effectiveness by affecting the growth of cells that cause swelling (inflammation) of the skin. Adapco Forte 15g also helps by decreasing the number and severity of acne pimples.
Can I buy Adapco Forte 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Adapco Forte 15g Gels online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Adapco Forte 15g Gel on the infected skin 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Adapco Forte 15g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Adapco Forte 15g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Adapco Forte 15g?
Some side effects may be caused by Adapco Forte 15g Gel, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Worsening of acne
- Mild burning
- Skin redness
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Skin thinning or discoloration
- Eyelid swelling
- Very red or irritated skin
Adapco Forte Gel’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Adapco Forte 15g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history especially of eczema, bacterial skin infections, viral skin infections, blood circulation problems, and nasal polyps with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Adapco Forte Gel.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Adapco Forte Gel.
- Do not take an overdose of Adapco Forte 15g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Adapco Forte 15g.
- Consult your doctor before using Adapco Forte 15g Gel if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.