Advantan Fatty 10g
Advantan Fatty 10g Ointment is used for the treatment of acne and other skin conditions such as; dermatitis, seborrheic, and rosacea. Advantan Fatty 10g is also used to treat itching, redness, and swelling.
How effective is Advantan Fatty 10g?
Advantan Fatty 10g Ointment is composed of Methylprednisolone Aceponate which belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. Advantan Fatty 10g shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of itching, swelling, and redness.
Can I buy Advantan Fatty 10g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Advantan Fatty 10g Ointments online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Advantan Fatty 10g Ointment 1-2 times a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Advantan Fatty 10g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Advantan Fatty 10g ointment, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Advantan Fatty 10g?
Some side effects may be caused by Advantan Fatty 10g ointment, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Itching of the skin
- Burning sensation
- Redness of the treated skin
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Stretch marks
- Hearing changes
- Unwanted hair growth
- Hair bumps
- Skin thinning or discoloration
Advantan Fatty ointment’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Advantan Fatty 10g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of blood circulation disorders, diabetes, and bacterial skin infections with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Advantan Fatty ointment.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Advantan Fatty ointment.
- Do not take an overdose of Advantan Fatty 10g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Advantan Fatty 10g.
- Consult your doctor before using Advantan Fatty 10g ointment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.