Anapaz 10ml Drops are used for the treatment of intestinal or stomach problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, infant colic, and cramps. Anapaz 10ml is also used for the treatment of bladder problems and cramping pain caused by Parkinson’s disease, gallstones, and kidney disease. Anapaz 10ml can also be used to decrease the side effects of other medicines.
How effective is Anapaz 10ml?
Anapaz 10ml Drops are composed of Hyoscyamine, which belongs to a group of medicines known as anticholinergics. Anapaz 10ml shows effectiveness by decreasing the amount of acid produced in the stomach and relaxing the muscles in the intestine, bladder, kidney, gallbladder, and stomach.
Can I buy Anapaz 10ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Anapaz 10ml Drops online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 12), 1.5mg of Anapaz 10ml drops a day 1-2 times, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (2-12), 0.75mg of Anapaz drops a day.
For children (below 2), Anapaz 10ml drops is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Anapaz 10ml drops, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Anapaz 10ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Anapaz 10ml drops, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Decreased sweating
- Dry skin
- Trouble sleeping
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Eye pain or swelling
- Vision changes
- Severe dizziness
Anapaz 10ml drop’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Anapaz 10ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of myasthenia gravis, overactive thyroid, autonomic, neuropathy, heart problems, heartburn problems, heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney disease, and congestive heart failure, with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Anapaz 10ml drops.
- Do take an overdose of Anapaz 10ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Anapaz 10ml drops.
- Avoid driving after taking Anapaz 10ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Anapaz 10ml drops if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.