Dapa Met 5+1000mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to control high blood sugar in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
How effective is Dapa Met 5+1000mg?
Dapa Met 5+1000mg Tablet is composed of Dapagliflozin + Metformin. Dapagliflozin belongs to a group of drugs known as sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. Metformin is a member of the biguanide class of medicines. Dapa Met 5+1000mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of sugar made by your liver. Dapa met 5+1000mg also helps by preventing loss of limbs, blindness, kidney damage, nerve problems, and sexual problems by lowering high blood sugar levels.
Can I buy Dapa Met 5+1000mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Dapa Met 5+1000mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Dapa Met 5+1000mg 1-2 times a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Dapa Met 5+1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Stomach problems
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Swelling feet or hands
- Signs of urinary tract infections
- Painful urination
- Signs of kidney problems
Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of blood problems, breathing problems, liver disease, yeast infections of the sexual parts, heart disease, kidney disease, and dehydration, with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet.
- Do take an overdose of Dapa Met 5+1000mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Dapa Met 5+1000mg.
- Do not suck or chew Dapa Met and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Dapa Met 5+1000mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.