Coferb Plus Sugar Free 120ml
Coferb Plus 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of cough. Coferb Plus 120ml is also used to improve breathing.
How effective is Coferb Plus 120ml?
Coferb Plus 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Ivy Leaf Extract with Thyme and Licorice. Coferb Plus 120ml shows effectiveness by helping thin, loosen, and clear mucus from the chest. Coferb Plus 120ml also helps by improving the symptoms of the throat.
Can I buy Coferb Plus 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Coferb Plus 120ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Coferb Plus 120ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Coferb Plus 120ml 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Coferb Plus 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Coferb Plus 120ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Coferb Plus 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Epigastric pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Skin rash
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe dizziness
Coferb Plus’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Coferb Plus 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of nasal polyps, breathing problems, throat problems, liver disease, kidney problems, and stomach problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Coferb Plus.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Coferb Plus 120ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Coferb Plus 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Coferb Plus 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.