Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg Tablet is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type-2 diabetes.
How effective is Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg?
Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg Tablet is composed of Empagliflozin + Metformin. Empagliflozin belongs to a group of drugs known as sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. Metformin belongs to a group of medicines known as biguanides. Xenglu Met 12.5mg+800mg shows effectiveness by restoring the body’s natural response to insulin. Xenglu Met 12.5mg+800mg is also effective to prevent sexual problems, loss of limbs, nerve problems, blindness, and kidney damage by lowering high blood sugar.
Can I buy Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Sore throat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Painful or burning urination
- Signs of kidney problems
- Yeast infection in the vagina
Xenglu Met’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of heart problems, blood disorders, breathing problems, liver disease, kidney problems, and yeast infections, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Xenglu Met.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Xenglu Met.
Consult your doctor before using Xenglu Met 12.5mg+850mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.