Ferosoft 120ml Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
How effective is Ferosoft 120ml syrup?
Ferosoft 120ml Syrup is composed of Iron Polymaltose as active ingredient and belongs to supplements class of drugs. It works by increasing the iron absorption and availability in the body for use in red blood cells, hemoglobin, and transport of oxygen to the body.
Can I buy Ferosoft 120ml syrup online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Ferosoft 120ml Syrup online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 100 mg per day Ferosoft 120ml or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription. Maximum 300 mg can be taken in a day.
For children (below 17), Ferosoft 120ml syrup is recommended as per the body weight and disease severity.
If you have any queries about Ferosoft 120ml syrup, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Ferosoft 120ml syrup?
Some side-effects may be caused by Ferosoft 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Blurred Vision
- Chest Pain
Ferosoft 120ml syrup’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Ferosoft 120ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Ferosoft 120ml syrup.
- Do not take an overdose of Ferosoft 120ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Ferosoft 120ml.
- Avoid driving after taking Ferosoft 120ml.
- Do not suck or chew Ferosoft 120ml Syrup and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Ferosoft 120ml syrup if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.