Transamin 500mg 5ml
Transamin 500gm 5ml Injection is used to treat and prevent excessive blood loss from major trauma, postpartum bleeding, surgery, tooth removal, nose bleeds, and heavy menstruation.
How effective is Transamin 500gm 5ml?
Transamin 500gm 5ml Injection is composed of Tranexamic Acid as the active ingredient and belongs to the antifibrinolytics class of drugs. It acts by slowing the breakdown of blood clots, which helps to prevent continued bleeding.
Can I buy Transamin 500gm 5ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Transamin 500gm 5ml Injections online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 0.5-1g thrice a day Transamin 500gm 5ml or as per the patient’s response and clinical condition or as per the prescription. Maximum 20 mg can be taken in a day.
For children (below 17), 20mg/kg/day or as per the patient’s condition.
The injection is administered as an Intravenous or Intra-Muscular route.
If you have any queries about Transamin 500gm 5ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Transamin 500gm 5ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Transamin 500gm 5ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Cold Clammy skin
- Unusual tiredness
- Blurred Vision
- Spinning sensation
Transamin’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Transamin 500gm 5ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Transamin 500gm 5ml.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Transamin 500gm 5ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Transamin.
- Avoid driving after taking Transamin 500gm 5ml.
- Do not suck or chew Transamin 500gm 5ml and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Transamin 500gm 5ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.