Febhil 40mg Tablet is used to prevent gout. It helps in reducing and decreasing the symptoms of gout. Febhil 40mg Tablet heals issues like stiffness, soreness, heat, swelling. It is also helpful for symptoms like pain and treats hyperuricemia. Hyperuricemia is the state in which the level of uric acid increases constantly.
How effective is Febhil 40mg?
Febhil 40mg Tablet is helpful for the prevention of gout. In gout, the joints get inflammation and this condition causes severe pain in the joints. It contains the active ingredient of Febuxostat and belongs to the group of drugs known as xanthine oxidase inhibitors. Xanthine oxidase inhibitors work by decreasing the amount of uric acid made by the body.
Can I buy Febhil 40mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Febhil 40mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Febhil 40mg Tablet is ½ a tablet initially. If the serum uric acid does not reduce to 6mg/dl or less, the dose can be increased to 1 tablet of Febhil 40mg. This dosage should be adjusted after weeks.
Febhil 40mg tablet is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Febhil 40mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Febhil 40mg tablet is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Febhil 40mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Febhil 40mg tablet:
- Joint pain
- Gout flare-ups
- Inaccurate liver function test results
Febhil 40mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Febhil 40mg can cause chronic heart failure. So the patients with heart issues should be extremely cautious when using it.
- If you are allergic to Febhil 40mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Febhil 40mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Febhil 40mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Febhil 40mg tablet without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.