Antial 30ml Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, itching, watery eyes, and allergies. It’s also used to treat hives and skin rashes.
How effective is Antial 30ml?
Antial 30ml Syrup is composed of Loratadine as an active ingredient and belongs to the Anti-histamine class of drugs. It works by stopping the release of allergy-causing chemicals like histamine.
Can I buy Antial 30ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Antial 30ml Syrup online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), the usual dose range is 2 teaspoons full of Antial 30ml per day in divided doses or as per the clinical condition and patient’s response.
Antial 30ml dose for children below 17 years is calculated as per the body weight in divided doses.
30kg or above 10ml of Antial syrup once daily
Less than 30kg: 5ml of Antial Syrup once daily.
It is not recommended for children less than 2 years of age.
If you have any queries about Antial 30ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Antial 30ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Antial 30ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Unusual tiredness
Antial’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Antial 30ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have electrolyte imbalance, liver illness, certain hormonal disorders, thyroid disease, or renal disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Antial 30ml.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Antial 30ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Antial 30ml syrup.
- Avoid driving after taking Antial 30ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Antial 30ml syrup if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.