Aurora 10mg Tablet is generally used as a Lipid Regulating Agent. It is used in combination with a proper diet to help lower the growth of ‘bad’ cholesterol and fats while stimulating an increase of ‘good’ cholesterol in the blood.
Low-Density Lipoprotein or LDL and Triglycerides are called ‘Bad’ cholesterol. High-Density Lipoprotein or HDL, is called ‘Good’ cholesterol.
How effective is Aurora 10mg?
Aurora 10mg Tablet is composed of Rosuvastatin, which belongs to the class of medication known as Statins. Aurora 10mg works by slowing down cholesterol production in the liver. Decreasing the ‘bad’ cholesterol reduces the risk of several heart disorders. It may help prevent potential heart attacks and strokes.
Can I buy Aurora 10mg online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Aurora 10mg Tablets online from Ahmed Medico Pharmacy by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Aurora 10mg online via our website, feel free to contact us on 03220240637 where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult can generally take 1 to 4 Tablets of Aurora 10mg in a day.
A child (6 -17 years) can take 1 Tablet or Aurora 10mg in a day.
Aurora 10mg is not recommended for use in younger children (6 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Aurora 10mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Aurora 10mg include;
- Tenderness in the muscles
- Weakness in the muscles
- Pain in the muscles
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual changes in urination
- Allergic reactions in case of hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Do not take this drug if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Take up to 4 weeks to receive maximum benefits.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s recommendation.