Brevoxyl 40g Cream is used for the treatment of mild to moderate acne. Brevoxyl can also be used with other medicines for the treatment of acne.
How effective is Brevoxyl 40g?
Brevoxyl 40g Cream is composed of Benzoyl Peroxide, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Brevoxyl 40g shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria. Brevvoxyl 40g also helps to reduce the dryness and peeling of the skin. Brevoxyl 40g shows beneficial results after 4 weeks. The use of Brevoxyl 40g can last for 2-4 months.
Can I buy Brevoxyl 40g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Brevoxyl 40g Creams online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Brevoxyl 40g 1-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of Brevoxyl 40g 1-2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Brevoxyl 40g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Brevoxyl 40g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Brevoxyl 40g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Tingly feeling
- Mild burning
Some allergic severe reactions may also occur;
- Breathing problems
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of tongue
Brevoxyl’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Brevoxyl 40g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially with your doctor, before using this Brevoxyl 40gm cream.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Brevoxyl.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Brevoxyl 40g for quick relief.
- Wash your hands properly before applying Brevoxyl.
- After using Brevoxyl, do not cover or bandage the skin.
- Consult your doctor before using Brevoxyl 40g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding