cicatrin 20g Powder is used for the treatment of minor skin infections caused by burns, scrapes, and small cuts.
How effective is Cicatrin 20g?
cicatrin 20g Powder is composed of Neomycin + Bacitracin. Neomycin belongs to a group of medicines known as aminoglycosides antibiotics. Bacitracin belongs to a group of drugs known as antibiotics. cicatrin 20g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria and eventually kills them. cicatrin 20g also helps by reducing the symptoms of burning sensations and scrapes.
Can I buy Cicatrin 20g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy cicatrin 20g Powders online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of cicatrin 20g 1-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of cicatrin 20g 1-2 times a day.
If you have any queries about cicatrin 20g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking cicatrin 20g?
Some side-effects may be caused by cicatrin 20g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty swallowing
Some severe allergic reactions may also occur;
- Severe breathing problems
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of tongue
- Swelling of face or throat
cicatrin’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using cicatrin 20g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially with your doctor, before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of cicatrin.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of cicatrin 20g for quick relief.
- Do not cover/bandage the skin after applying cicatrin.
- Wash your hands properly before applying cicatrin.
- Do not apply cicatrin on the genital parts.
- Consult your doctor before using cicatrin 20g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.