Coldrex 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of common cold symptoms with fever. Coldrex 120ml is also used to relieve the symptoms of fever, cough, water eyes, flu, and body pain.
How effective is Coldrex 120ml?
Coldrex 120ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Paracetamol + Chlorpheniramine + Dextromethorphan. Analgesics include paracetamol.Chlorpheniramine belongs to a group of medicines known as antiallergics. Dextromethorphan belongs to a group of medicines known as cough suppressants. Coldrex 120ml shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of chemical messengers in the brain that are responsible for fever and pain. Coldrex 120ml also helps by relieving the allergy symptoms. Coldrex 120ml is also effective to reduce the activity of the cough centre in the brain.
Can I buy Coldrex 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Coldrex 120ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 2 teaspoons of Coldrex 120ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Coldrex 120ml 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Coldrex 120ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Coldrex 120ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Coldrex 120ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
Coldrex’s warnings include;
- If you don’t have a doctor’s permission, use Coldrex 120ml with caution.
- Share your medical history, especially of stomach problems, liver disease, and kidney problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Coldrex.
- Do not take an overdose of Coldrex 120ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Coldrex 120ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Coldrex.
- Consult your doctor before using Coldrex 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.