Cezix 60ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of allergic symptoms such as; itching, watery eyes, hives, runny nose, itching eyes, sneezing, and itching nose.
How effective is Cezix 60ml?
Cezix 60ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Desloratadine which belongs to a group of medicines known as antihistamines. Cezix 60ml shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of natural substances (histamine) that causes allergic symptoms. Cezix 60ml will not treat severe allergic reactions like anaphylaxis.
Can I buy Cezix 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Cezix 60ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 6), 1 teaspoon of Cezix 60ml 2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 2.5-6), half a teaspoon of Cezix 60ml 2 times a day.
For children (below 2.5), Cezix 60ml is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Cezix 60ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Cezix 60ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Cezix 60ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Some severe allergic reactions may also occur;
- Swelling of face, tongue, or throat
- Severe dizziness
- Difficulty breathing
Cezix’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Cezix 60ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate, liver disease, and kidney problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Cezix 60ml syrup.
- Do take an overdose of Cezix 60ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Cezix.
- Avoid driving after taking Cezix 60ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Cezix 60ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.