Maltofer 120ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia. This medicine helps fill the requirement of iron deficiency. Iron deficiency can be caused by different reasons, including pregnancy, malnutrition, and different health conditions.
How effective is Maltofer 120ml?
Maltofer 120ml Syrup/Suspension is a helpful and effective medicine for the treatment of iron deficiency. This medicine contains Iron Polymaltose as an active ingredient. Maltofer 120ml Syrup/Suspension belongs to the group of medicine known as dietary supplements. This medicine works by making the body function better.
Can I buy Maltofer 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Maltofer 120ml Syrups/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (12 and above), the recommended dose of Maltofer 120ml is 10 to 20ml used a day. This dosage of Maltofer 120ml can be used for iron deficiency.
Maltofer 120ml is not recommended for use in children (11 or younger). Maltofer 120ml is not effective in children (11 or younger).
If you have any queries about Maltofer 120ml, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Maltofer 120ml is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Maltofer 120ml?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Maltofer 120ml:
Some severe side effects:
Maltofer 120ml’s warnings include;
- Maltofer 120ml should not be used with milk or calcium.
- Do not take Maltofer 120ml if you have just used antacids.
- Maltofer 120ml should not be used by patients who have too much weight as it can cause weight gain. Such patients should consult a doctor before taking Maltofer 120ml.
- If you are allergic to Maltofer 120ml, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Maltofer 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Maltofer 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Maltofer 120ml without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.