Conaz 60ml Lotion is used for the treatment of skin infections such as; jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot, and a certain type of dandruff. Conaz 60ml is also used to treat tinea versicolor, a type of fungal infection that causes darkening or lightening of the skin of the neck, arms, chest, or legs.
How effective is Conaz 60ml?
Conaz 60ml Lotion is composed of Ketoconazole which belongs to a group of medicines known as azole antifungals. Conaz 60ml shows effectiveness by preventing the growth of fungus. Conaz 60ml is only effective against fungal infections and will not treat bacterial skin infections.
Can I buy Conaz 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Conaz 60ml Lotions online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Conaz 60ml 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Conaz 60ml is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Conaz 60ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Conaz 60ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Conaz 60ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Redness of the treated skin
- Swelling of the skin
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Open sores
- Severe dizziness
Conaz’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Conaz 60ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of blood disorders and bacterial skin infections, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Conaz.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Conaz 60ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Conaz 60ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Conaz 60ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.