Conkast 5mg Tablet is used for the treatment of shortness of breath and wheezing caused by asthma. Conkast is also used to prevent breathing problems during exercise (bronchospasms).
How effective is Conkast 5mg?
Conkast 5mg Tablet is composed of Montelukast, which belongs to a group of medicines known as leukotriene receptor antagonists (LRTAs). Conkast shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of leukotrienes (substances) that cause asthma and allergies. This tablet helps reduce the symptoms of sneezing, itchy nose, and hay fever.
Can I buy Conkast 5mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Conkast 5mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 6), take 1 tablet of Conkast a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 6), Conkast 5mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any query about Conkast 5mg Tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Conkast 5mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Conkast 5mg Tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Ear infection
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Numbness in the legs or arms
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Sinus pain
Some allergic reactions may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
- Swelling of tongue
Conkast’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of mood changes and depression, with your doctor before using Conkast 5mg Tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Conkast.
- Consult your doctor before using Conkast 5mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.