Crafilm 1g 120ml Syrup
Crafilm 1g 120ml Syrup/Suspension is an effective treatment and prevention medicine for duodenal ulcers. Such ulcers can be caused by infections from a certain type of bacteria. These ulcers can also be caused by anti-inflammatory drugs. Crafilm 1g 120ml Syrup/Suspension is also helpful for GERD or gastrointestinal reflux disease.
How effective is Crafilm 1g 120ml?
Crafilm 1g 120ml Syrup/Suspension is an effective and helpful treatment for duodenal ulcers and gastrointestinal reflux disease. This medicine contains Sucralfate as an active ingredient. Crafilm 1g 120ml Syrup/Suspension belongs to the group of medicines known as protectants. It works by protecting the ulcers from stomach acid.
Can I buy Crafilm 1g 120ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Crafilm 1g 120ml Syrups/Suspension online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Crafilm 1g 120ml is 5ml 4 times a day. Crafilm 1g 120ml should be used for 4 to 8 weeks.
Crafilm 1g 120ml is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Crafilm 1g 120ml is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Crafilm 1g 120ml, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at emeds Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Crafilm 1g 120ml is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Crafilm 1g 120ml?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Crafilm 1g 120ml:
Some severe side effects:
- Back pain
- Dry mouth
Crafilm 1g 120ml’s warnings include;
- If you are allergic to Crafilm 1g 120ml, inform your doctor before using it.
- Do not use Crafilm 1g 120ml if you have end-stage renal disease.
- Patients with uncontrolled hyperglycemia should not take Crafilm 1g 120ml without consulting the doctor.
- Impaired swallowing patients should not take Crafilm 1g 120ml too.
- Share the list of all products (allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Crafilm 1g 120ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Crafilm 1g 120ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Crafilm 1g 120ml without consulting your doctor if you have liver issues.