Crafilm 250mg Chewable
Crafilm 250mg Tablet is used for the prevention and treatment of ulcers in the intestines. Crafilm 250mg is also used to prevent the return of ulcers caused by a certain type of bacteria.
How effective is Crafilm 250mg?
Crafilm 250mg Tablet is composed of Sucralfate which belongs to a group of medicines known as protectants. Crafilm 250mg shows effectiveness by sticking to damaged ulcers and tissues and protect against enzymes and acids so that healing can occur.
Can I buy Crafilm 250mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Crafilm 250mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Crafilm 250mg 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Crafilm 250mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Crafilm 250mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Crafilm 250mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Crafilm 250mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unusual feeling of fullness in the stomach
- Nausea or vomiting after a meal
- Difficulty swallowing
- Stomach pain
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of face or tongue
Crafilm’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Crafilm 250mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of breathing problems, stomach problems, and kidney problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Crafilm.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Crafilm 250mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Crafilm 250mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Crafilm.
- Consult your doctor before using Crafilm 250mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.