Diflucan 150mg Capsule is used for the treatment of infections caused by fungus. The fungal infections can invade any part of the body; such as the mouth, lungs, oesophagus, bladder, blood, and the genital area, especially for females.
How Effective is Diflucan 150mg?
Diflucan 150mg Capsule is composed of Fluconazole, which belongs to a group of medications called Azole Antifungals. It works by either killing the fungus or by preventing the growth of fungus in the first place. Diflucan is usually prescribed for mild or uncomplicated infections.
Can I Buy Diflucan 150mg Online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Diflucan 150mg Capsules online from Ahmed Medico by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Diflucan 150mg online via our website, feel free to contact us on 03220240637 where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult patient can generally take 1 capsule of Diflucan 150mg once a day, with or without food, any time of the day. Maximum of 400mg can be taken in a day.
1 capsule of Diflucan 150mg can also be given to children (12 or younger) once a day. However, it is preferable if they are given this medication in the form of an injection.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Diflucan 150mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Diflucan 150mg include;
- Abdominal pain
- Genital irritation
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Do not use this medication if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Take for a few days to gain maximum benefits.
- If your condition does not improve within a few days, contact your doctor immediately.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.