Diflucan 2mg (50ml)
Diflucan 2mg 50ml Injection is used for the treatment of serious fungal infections. This medicine is an effective one for issues like vaginal candidiasis and urinary tract infections. Diflucan 2mg 50ml Injection is helpful for fungal meningitis too.
How effective is Diflucan 2mg 50ml?
Diflucan 2mg 50ml Injection is a helpful medicine for the treatment of different types of fungal infections. It contains fluconazole as an active ingredient. Diflucan 2mg 50ml Injection belongs to the group of medicines known as antifungals. It is further classified as azole antifungals. Diflucan 2mg 50ml Injection works by stopping the growth of fungi.
Can I buy Diflucan 2mg 50ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Diflucan 2mg 50ml Injections online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Diflucan 2mg 50ml is 200 to 400mg taken a day. This dose of Diflucan 2mg 50ml should be taken for 14 days.
The recommended dose of Diflucan 2mg 50ml for different age groups and weight categories is different. Talk to your doctor or an emeds pharmacy pharmacist if you want to take Diflucan 2mg 50ml and are 17 or younger.
If you have any queries about Diflucan 2mg 50ml, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at emeds Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Diflucan 2mg 50ml is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Diflucan 2mg 50ml?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects. However, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Diflucan 2mg 50ml:
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
Diflucan 2mg 50ml’s warnings include;
- Diflucan 2mg 50ml should not be taken by patients with chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate).
- Do not use Diflucan 2mg 50ml if you have chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure).
- If you are allergic to Diflucan 2mg 50ml, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Diflucan 2mg 50ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Diflucan 2mg 50ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Diflucan 2mg 50ml without consulting your doctor if you have liver issues.