Empaa 25mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of raised levels of blood sugar levels. It is used along with exercise and a proper diet. Lowering blood sugar prevents the patients from the severity of hyperglycemia such as kidney problems, diabetic foot, heart issues, and infection issues.
How effective is Empaa 25mg?
Empaa 25mg Tablet is composed of oral anti-diabetic drugs. It contains Empagliflozin as an active ingredient and belongs to the sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 class of drugs and works on kidneys and decreases the reabsorption of glucose back to the body.
Can I buy Empaa 25mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Empaa 25mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Empaa 25mg once or twice a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Empaa 25mg is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not established.
If you have any queries about Empaa 25mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Empaa 25mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Empaa 25mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint pain
- Unusual skin blister
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Irregular heartbeat
Empaa’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Empaa 25mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Before using this medication, explain your medical history with your doctor, particularly if you have an electrolyte imbalance, liver illness, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, or kidney problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Empaa 25mg.
- Do not take an overdose of Empaa 25mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Empaa.
- Avoid driving after taking Empaa 25mg.
- Do not suck or chew Empaa 25mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Empaa 25mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.