Empozin M 5mg+1000mg Tablet is used with proper exercise and a healthy diet to control high blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
How effective is Empozin M 5mg+1000mg?
Empozin M 5mg+1000mg Tablet is composed of Empagliflozan + Metformin. This medication belongs to a class of medicine called sodium-glucose co-transporter (SGLT2) inhibitors and is used to treat diabetes. Methylformin is a member of a class of medications known as biguanides. Empozin N 5mg+1000mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of high blood sugar. Empozin M 5mg+1000mg also helps by restoring the body’s proper response to insulin.
Can I buy Empozin M 5mg+1000mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Empozin M 5mg+1000mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Empozin M 5mg+1000mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Empozin M 5mg+1000mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Empozin M 5mg+1000mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Empozin M 5mg+1000mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Empozin M 5mg+1000mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Yeast infection in the vagina
- Blurred vision
- Sudden sweating
- Fast heartbeat
- Breathing problems
Empozin M’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Empozin M 5mg+1000mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of blood problems, breathing problems, liver disease, kidney problems, heart disease, and dehydration, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Empozin M.
- Do not take an overdose of Empozin M 5mg+1000mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Empozin M 5mg+1000mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Empozin M.
- Consult your doctor before using Empozin M 5mg+1000mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.