Emsyn 10mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to control high blood sugar in patients with type 2 diabetes.
How effective is Emsyn 10mg?
Emsyn 10mg Tablet is composed of Empagliflozin which belongs to a group of medicines known as sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. Emsyn 10mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of sugar. Emsyn 10mg is also effective to prevent nerve damage, loss of limbs, blindness, and sexual dysfunction by lowering high blood sugar.
Can I buy Emsyn 10mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Emsyn 10mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Emsyn 10mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Emsyn 10mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Emsyn 10mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Emsyn 10mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Emsyn 10mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Frequent urination
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Trouble breathing
- Signs of kidney problems
- Signs of urinary tract infection
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Vaginal discharge or itching
Emsyn’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Emsyn 10mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of kidney problems, liver disease, heart problems, high blood pressure, and yeast infection in the vagina, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Emsyn.
- Do not take an overdose of Emsyn 10mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Emsyn 10mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Emsyn.
- Consult your doctor before using Emsyn 10mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.