Enier 24mg Tablet is used for the prevention and treatment of vertigo, ringing in the ears and nausea. This medicine is also helpful against hearing loss.
How effective is Enier 24mg?
Enier 24mg Tablet is a helpful and effective medicine for the treatment of symptoms like dizziness and ringing in the ears. It contains betahistine Dihydrochloride as the active ingredient. Enier 24mg Tablet belongs to the group of medicines known as histamine analogue. This medicine works by increasing the blood flow to the inner ear.
Can I buy Enier 24mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Enier 24mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Enier 24mg is ½ a tablet taken 3 times a day. This dose of Enier 24mg can be taken as an initial dose. The maintenance dose of Enier 24mg can be 1 to 2 tablets taken 2 times a day.
Enier 24mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Enier 24mg is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Enier 24mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Enier 24mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Enier 24mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Enier 24mg:
Some severe side effects:
- Stomach ache
Enier 24mg’s warnings include;
- Enier 24mg should not be used by patients who have peptic ulcers unless your doctor prescribes it.
- Do not take Enier 24mg without consulting a doctor if you have a history of peptic ulcers. If the administration of Enier 24mg is important; consult your doctor before taking it
- If you are allergic to Enier 24mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Enier 24mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Enier 24mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Enier 24mg without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.